We offer efficient and professional scrap car removals and car scrap collection
Car Scrap Surrey makes scrapping your car easy. Our experience means we know the world of car breaking and car scrapping inside out and can offer help and expertise at any time.
- We are car scrapping experts and make getting cash for cars straightforward and hassle-free.
- We buy all types of cars, vans and other vehicles and will always offer a fair price.
- If your car is less than ten years old and has parts that can be salvaged, we can give you a good price for it.
- Unlike other car scrappage companies, we will never charge you for coming to pick up your scrap car, or for the extraction of fuel or glass.
- We work throughout Croydon and the surrounding areas of South London and Surrey.
- Scrapping your car can be beneficial for the environment by recycling existing metals. We comply with all environmental regulations and will ensure your car will be scrapped in a compliant way. Read our blog about how metal and car scrapping benefits the environment.
- We can sort out all the official paperwork and we give you a valid DVLA Certificate of Destruction, as proof that you are no longer the owner of the scrap car.
- We can pick up your car at a time or place to suit you – this can be a home, office, garage or anywhere else you choose.
Scrap car recovery and scrap car collection
When you sell your scrap car to us, we can collect it from any local area. This is ideal if your car is no longer fit for purpose or on the road. We work 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, so will always find the time that is best for you.
Alongside this, we also offer a full vehicle recovery service so if you have broken down and don’t know what to do, give us a call. From our Croydon base, we can get to all local locations quickly. We also offer a car transfer service, if you need your special motor transported from A to B.
Thinking of selling your scrap car or salvage car? Call our car breakers for more details
Get an instant scrap car quote today by calling 020 8406 4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org